1. Did you add 1/8" bleed (excess background area past the outer edge of the final sticker) on all sides of the sticker?
This is for cutting / die cutting purposes)
2. Are all text / images placed at least 3/32" away (on each side) of
the final sticker (unless the text / image is to bleed off the canvas) ?
3. Did you convert all fonts to outlines / curves,
or rasterisze all text layers? (More Info)
4. Did you save all images in 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) resolution? (More Info)
5. Did you convert all images to CMYK color mode. (More Info)
6. Is your artwork attachment under 30MB?
(Please contact us if it's larger)
1. What is the process of ordering labels?
The easiest way is by submitting a free quote request on our label quote
which has a place to upload your artwork. After you send the request you can call us, or we will get back to you
within 24 hours with a quote. We can process your payment over the phone, or you can send us a check. It's that easy.
Your order will go into production usually within a few hours.
2. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept mastercard,
visa, or check
3. What is your turnaround-time?
There are many different types of labels, and order sizes. It is best
to fill out our label quote estimate form (link shown above), then call us for delivery date.
4. What is your minimum and
Our minimum order is 500. We have filled orders for over 1,000,000 labels. The more you order,
the better price you get per label.
5. What do I need to know before submitting my artwork to you?
See the yellow
boxes to the left.
6. What formats do you accept for the artwork?
See the yellow box to the left.
need help designing my label. Can you help?
We have graphic designers that will help you. Their fee is $80.00 per
hour. Just give us a call, and we'll set it up.
8. What is your return policy?
Just send us your
unused labels, and we'll reprint them for you.
9. What is your cancellation policy?
Call us immediately to see if
your order has gone into production. This is usually within a two hours after the order has been placed. Once it goes
into production, it cannot be cancelled.
10. How much is shipping?
It really depends on the size of the order
(we get a wide variety of order sizes). The quickest way is to fill out, and send in our quick label quote estimate form
immediately call us.
11. What adhesives do you use in your labels?
In addition to standard adhesives
which can cover a whole range of "stickyness" (barely sticky to really sticky), we can provide you with eco-friendly adhesives such
as plant based adhesives like corn based PLA labels and other plant based adhesives.
12. How do I go about getting
a bar code to be printed as a label?
Barcodes are issued and controlled by the Uniform Product Code Council. You can contact
them at (937) 435-3870 and, for a fee, they will issue your company a set of numbers which can be used for your product barcode. We
can then use this number to produce barcode artwork for your label.
13. Do you match colors?
Yes. The best way is
to provide us with PantoneTM color codes
to be matched for your PVC labels, Rubber labels or Silicone Labels. Call us if you
have any questions.